I began my journey in birth education when I became pregnant with my first son in 2010. Upon reaching my second trimester, my thirst for knowledge on childbirth grew. I read everything I could get my hands on and browsed the internet for hours on end. I was unable to have my son at home with a midwife, like I had wanted and I soon discovered that my odds of having a natural childbirth at the hospital I would be birthing at were slim unless I had proper support. I hired an amazing woman to guide me through one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. On August 31st 2011 at 4:04 am my beautiful son was born and I was transformed. I was able to achieve the birth I had envisioned for the past nine months. My experience was so life changing I decided that it was my life's mission to help other women have the birth they desire. I have given birth to another son since I started my path into birth work (I finally got my homebirth!) and again had the support of a wonderful doula.
I believe in you and your ability to birth your baby. I will support you without judgement or my own agenda in whatever capacity you desire.
My goal is to help you have the birth you dream about, the birth that will have you feeling transformed.
Angela Steele CD(DONA)-East Bay Doula
Mt Diablo Doula Community Board Member Heart Doula Member
- Bradley Method Childbirth Education Course
- DONA Childbirth Education Course with Debbie Lavin
- DONA Certification Course with Debbie Lavin
- Perspectives on Healing after Neonatal Loss -Birthways
- Releasing Fear in Labor -Yoga Tree
- Breastfeeding for Doulas -Loving Arms Childbirth Service
- Spinning Babies Workshop -Gail Tully
- Advanced Skills Workshop: Working with Survivors of Trauma -Harmony Doula Training
- Partner Certified - Joe Valley of Empowered Papa
- Advanced Skills Workshop: Acupressure for Doulas -Harmony Doula Mentoring
- Advanced Skills Workshop: Rebozo Use for Doulas -Harmony Doula Mentoring